Akshay Rajhans, Ph.D.
Principal Research Scientist
Mail: 1 Lakeside Campus Drive, Natick, MA 01760
Email: arajhans (at) alumni (dot) cmu (dot) edu
Office Phone: (508)-647-8021
Upcoming or Recent Past
- Paper accepted at 21st International Conference on Runtime Verification (RV) 2021
- Panelist, “Control for Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation,” IEEE CSS Workshop on Control for Societal Challenges, June 2021.
- On the User Committee, Dutch Research Councli (NWO), Domain Applied and Engineering Sciences, Veni grant titled “CODEC: Correct-by-design Estimation and Control of partially observable stochastic systems,” Sofie Haessaert, Principal Investigator.
- On the Industry Advisory Board of the MIT Climate and Sustainability Consortium
- Paper accepted at the American Control Conference (ACC) 2021
- Invited speaker, Workshop on Machine Learning in Control, co-located with Cyber-Physical Systems and Internet-of-Things (CPS-IoT) Week, May 2021.
- Speaker, Independent Activities Period (IAP) at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) on the topic of Cyber-Physical Systems, January 2021.
- Paper accepted at IEEE Control Systems Letters (L-CSS)
- On the Program Committe for Annual Modeling and Simulation Conference (AnnSim) 2021, a new conference that merges SpringSim and SummerSim conferences.
- Paper co-authored with colleagues from GE Research wins the Best in Session Award as part of the Architectural Considerations session the AIAA/IEEE Digital Avionics Systems Conference (DASC) 2020
- On the Program Committee for International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems (ICCPS) 2021, Nashville, USA.
- On the Program Committe for Formal Methods (FM) 2021.
- On the Program Committee for Multi-Paradigm Modeling for Cyber-Physical Systems (MPM4CPS) 2020
- Paper co-authored with colleagues from GE Research to appear at the AIAA/IEEE Digital Avionics Systems Conference (DASC) 2020
- CPS Track Chair for Spring Simulation Conference (SpringSim) 2020. To be held
at George Mason University, Fairfax Campus, Virginia, USA,virtually, May 19-21, 2020. [program]
- Formal Methods World Congress Keynote Speakers interview is out: [video]
- On the Program Committee of CoSim-CPS 2020
- Paper accepted at SpringSim 2020
- On the Technical Conferences Editorial Board, IEEE Control Systems Society, 2020-2023.
- Invited participant at Penn’s PRECISE Industry Day on Safe AI.
- Keynote: “Challenges and opportunities in design and operation of intelligent cyber-physical systems, 19th International Runtime Verification Conference, Part of 3rd World Congress on Formal Methods, Porto, Portugal, October 10, 2019. [Slides | Video]
- Panelist on the topic of “Future Challenges for Autonomous & Intelligent Transportation”, IEEE Situational Awareness For Emerging Network Enabled Transportation Systems (SAFENETS) Workshop, October 2019.
- Keynote: “Multi-Paradigm Modeling for Design and Operation of Intelligent Cyber-Physical Systems,” International Workshop on Multi-Paradigm Modeling for Cyber-Physical Systems (MPM4CPS), co-located with the MODELS Conference, Munich, Germany, September 15, 2019. [Slides]