home | bio | service | publications | patents | talks | personal
Akshay Rajhans, Ph.D.
Senior Research Scientist
Mail: 3 Apple Hill Drive, Natick, MA 01760
Email: Akshay (dot) Rajhans (at) mathworks (dot) com
Office Phone: (508)-647-8021
- November 2017: Invited talk at the Tufts Univeristy ECE Department Colloquia Series, Fall 2017.
- September 2017: Panelist at the NIST CPS Framework Open Source Workshop
- September 2017: Invited talk at an MIT workshop on Rethinking Modeling, Simulations and Control for the Changing Electric Energy Industry
- August 2017: On industrial committee of ISCAS 2018
- July 2017: Website and call for papers up for HSCC 2018, a part of CPS Week 2018. Serving as Awards Chair and a PC member.
- July 2017: Website and call for papers up for ADHS 2018, a part of CAV 2018 and FLoC 2018. Serving as Industry Vice Chair.
- June 2017: Invited speaker at Robotica 2017, Newton, MA.
- May 2017: Invited lecture at the 2nd IEEE Summer School on Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (ConAV), Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA.
- May 2017: Judge “CPS V&V Grand Prix 2017,”, Final Project Competition for the Spring 2017 Course 15-424/15-624/15-824 Foundations of Cyber-Physical Systems, Carnegie Mellon University, May 2017. Host: Prof. Andre’ Platzer.
- April 2017: Selected on the ACM Global Practitioner Advisory Community (ACM GPAC), consisting of 100 computing practitioners worldwide who will guide ACM in enhancing and developing practitioner-oriented resources.
- April 2017: Panelist alongside Prof. Philip Koopman, Prof. Raj Rajkumar, and Prof. Dan Work, 1st Workshop on Safe Control of Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (SCAV), affiliated with Cyber-Physical Systems Week (CPS Week) 2017.
- April 2017: Poster and Demo Chair for Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control (HSCC) 2017, part of Cyber-Physical Systems Week (CPS Week) 2017.