Akshay Rajhans, Ph.D.
Principal Research Scientist
Mail: 1 Lakeside Campus Drive, Natick, MA 01760
Email: Akshay (dot) Rajhans (at) mathworks (dot) com
Office Phone: (508)-647-8021
Upcoming or Recent Past
- CPS Track Chair for Spring Simulation Conference (SpringSim) 2020. To be held
at George Mason University, Fairfax Campus, Virginia, USA,virtually, May 19-21, 2020. [program]
- Formal Methods World Congress Keynote Speakers interview is out: [video]
- On the Program Committee of CoSim-CPS 2020
- Paper accepted at SpringSim 2020
- On the Technical Conferences Editorial Board, IEEE Control Systems Society, 2020-2023.
- Invited participant at Penn’s PRECISE Industry Day on Safe AI.
- Keynote: “Challenges and opportunities in design and operation of intelligent cyber-physical systems, 19th International Runtime Verification Conference, Part of 3rd World Congress on Formal Methods, Porto, Portugal, October 10, 2019. [Slides | Video]
- Panelist on the topic of “Future Challenges for Autonomous & Intelligent Transportation”, IEEE Situational Awareness For Emerging Network Enabled Transportation Systems (SAFENETS) Workshop, October 2019.
- Keynote: “Multi-Paradigm Modeling for Design and Operation of Intelligent Cyber-Physical Systems,” International Workshop on Multi-Paradigm Modeling for Cyber-Physical Systems (MPM4CPS), co-located with the MODELS Conference, Munich, Germany, September 15, 2019. [Slides]