home | talks | panels | service | publications | personal
PhD Thesis Committee
- Yi Deng, ECSE Department, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
Conference Program Committee
Technical and Professional Committees
- “CPS V&V Grand Prix,”, Final Project Competition for the Course 15-424/15-624/15-824 Foundations of Cyber-Physical Systems, Carnegie Mellon University. Host: Prof. Andre’ Platzer.
- 18-474: Embedded Control Systems, Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, Carnegie Mellon University
- [Spring 2011 | Spring 2010]
- MATH 114: Calculus II, Mathematics Department, University of Pennsylvania
- [Spring 2008 | Fall 2007]
- ESE 210: Introduction to Dynamic Systems, Electrical and Systems Engineering Department, University of Pennsylvania, Spring 2007.
- ESE 301: Introduction to Probability, Electrical and Systems Engineering Department, University of Pennsylvania, Fall 2006.
- (Grader) OPIM 101: Introduction to Computer as an Analysis Tool, Operations and Information Management Department, (now called the Operations, Information and Decisions Department), Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Spring 2006.
Other Voluntary Instruction