home | bio | publications | talks | service | etc
Conference Program Committee (PC)
Frequently on PC
- Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control (HSCC), 2016-2019, Awards Chair: 2018, Poster and Demo Chair: 2017, Repeatability Evaluation Committee: 2014
- International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems (ICCPS), 2020, 2015
- IFAC Conference on Analysis and Design of Hybrid Systems (ADHS), 2015 -, Industry Vice Chair: 2018
- Spring Simulation Conference (SpringSim), 2014- , CPS Track Chair: 2020, 2019
- Summer Simulation Conference (SummerSim), 2014-
- Winter Simulation Conference (WinterSim), 2017- , CPS Track Chair: 2017
- International Conference on Informatics in Control Automation and Robotics (ICINCO), 2020, 2017-2018
- Workshop on Monitoring and Testing of Cyber-Physical Systems (MT-CPS), 2019-, PC Chair: 2019
- Workshop on Formal Co-Simulation of Cyber-Physical Systems (CoSim-CPS), 2017-
- Workshop on Numerical Software Verification Workshop (NSV), 2018-
PhD Thesis Committee
- Yi Deng, ECSE Department, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
Industry Advisory Committees and Boards
- Technology Conferences Editorial Board (TCEB) Member, IEEE Control Systems Society, 2020-23
- Editorial Advisory Board Member, Resilience in Cyber-Physical Systems: From Risk Modelling to Threat Counteraction, F. Flammini (Ed.), Springer Book in the Series Advanced Sciences and Technologies for Security Applications, A. J. Masys (Series Ed.)
- Editor, EGO Insider’s Guide, ECE Graduate Organization (EGO), Carnegie Mellon University, 2010-2012.
Technical and Professional Committees
- “CPS V&V Grand Prix,”, Final Project Competition for the Course 15-424/15-624/15-824 Foundations of Cyber-Physical Systems, Carnegie Mellon University. Host: Prof. Andre’ Platzer.
- 18-474: Embedded Control Systems, Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, Carnegie Mellon University
- [Spring 2011 | Spring 2010]
- MATH 114: Calculus II, Mathematics Department, University of Pennsylvania
- [Spring 2008 | Fall 2007]
- ESE 210: Introduction to Dynamic Systems, Electrical and Systems Engineering Department, University of Pennsylvania, Spring 2007.
- ESE 301: Introduction to Probability, Electrical and Systems Engineering Department, University of Pennsylvania, Fall 2006.
- (Grader) OPIM 101: Introduction to Computer as an Analysis Tool, Operations and Information Management Department, (now called the Operations, Information and Decisions Department), Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Spring 2006.
Other Voluntary Instruction